Want to photograph animals better? Join us and learn the right techniques.
- Capture sharp images of native and exotic animals in a controlled environment
- Use your camera to its maximum potential and achieve great shots
- Explore a variety of shutter speeds and ISOs
- Employ both telephoto and macro lenses for their best effects
- Learn to recognise good and bad lighting
- Frame images to make animals appear to be in their natural habitat
This workshop is suitable for anyone who understands the basics of a camera wants to optimise their skills in photographing animals.
$160 for 4 hours (zoo entrance cost not included)